Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions are for the purpose of specifying terms and conditions of use of all services (hereinafter referred to as "Service")
provided by the enTrust Angles (hereinafter referred to as "Company") website (https://entrusta.ai).
Article 2 (Definitions)
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. User: A person who receives services provided by the Company pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Use Contract: Agreement between the Company and the User regarding the use of the Service
3. Enrollment: Completing the service usage contract by filling in the information on the application form provided by the company and agreeing to these terms and conditions.
4. Member: Anyone who has registered for membership by providing personal information necessary for membership on this site
5. User Number (ID): A combination of alphabetic and numeric characters selected by the user and approved by the company for
identification of members and use of the member's service (only one ID can be issued for one resident registration number)
6. PASSWORD: In order to protect the information of the member, the combination of alphabetic characters, numbers and special characters set by the user himself
7. Termination: The company or member will sign a contract to terminate the use agreement after using the service.
Article 3 (Effect and Change of Terms)
Members may request withdrawal (termination) of membership if they do not agree to the changed terms, and if they continue to use the service after 7 days
from the effective date of the changed terms, they will be deemed to have agreed to the changes
① It is effective by posting on the service screen of these Terms, or by notifying the notice board or by other means.
② The Company may change the contents of this Agreement if it is deemed necessary, and the modified Terms shall be announced on the service screen and
if the user continues to use the service after 7 days after the notification, Will be considered.
③ If the user does not agree with the changed terms, he / she can discontinue his / her use of the service and cancel his / her membership.
If he / she continues to use the service, he / she will be deemed to have agreed to change the terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Applicable Regulations)
The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Telecommunications Basic Act, Telecommunications Business Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
Chapter 2 Service Use Contract
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Contract)
The contract of use shall be established by the consent of the company for the use application of the user and the agreement of the contents of the user.
Article 6 (Application for Use)
You can apply for the service by recording the personal information of the user in the membership application form requested by the user in the service information screen of the service.
Article 7 (Approval of application for use)
① If a member makes an application for using the application form with all the details accurately stated, we will accept the application for use of the service unless there are special circumstances.
② If you fall under any of the following subparagraphs, you may not agree to use.
1. When I did not apply for my real name
2. When you apply using the name of someone else
3. If the content of the application for use is false
4. When applying for the purpose of hindering social well-being or morals
5. Not satisfied with application requirements set by other company
Article 8 (Change of Contract)
The member shall correct any changes to the items listed at the time of application.
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting Party
Article 9 (Obligations of the Company)
The Company shall not disclose or distribute any member's personal information to third parties without their consent.
However, this shall not apply in cases where there is a request by the state agency pursuant to the provisions of the Act,
such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications, a request for criminal investigation, or a request made by a procedure set forth in other related laws and regulations.
Article 10 (Membership Obligations)
① Members shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the service.
1. Misuse of other member's ID
2. To reproduce, publish or provide information obtained from the Service to a third party.
3. Acts that infringe the copyrights of the company, the copyrights of third parties, and other rights.
4. Acting in violation of public order and morals
5. Acts that are objectively judged to be connected with crime
6. Actions that violate other related laws
② Members shall not use the service to perform business activities, and the company shall not be held responsible for the results that are used for business activities.
③ The member can not transfer or give the right to use the service or the status of other usage contract to another person, nor provide it as collateral.
Chapter 4 Service Use
Article 11 (Membership Obligations)
① The member shall take responsibility for the maintenance of his / her e-mail, bulletin board, registration data etc. as necessary.
② Members can not delete or change the materials provided by the company.
③ The member shall not register on the website of the company that violates the public order and morals and the contents that
infringe on the rights of the third party or other rights. Members are responsible for all the consequences of posting such content.
Article 12 (Management and Deletion of Posts)
In order to operate the service efficiently, you can limit the memory space of the member, the size of the message,
the number of days to be kept, etc. If the contents to be registered falls under any of the following items, it can be deleted without prior notice.
1. Content that defames another member or a third party or damages reputation by slander.
2. In case of violation of public order and morality
3. If the content is found to be related to criminal conduct
4. If the contents violate the copyright of the company, the copyright of the third party, etc.
5. When a member posts pornographic material on the company's homepage or bulletin board or links to a sexually explicit site
6. If it is judged to be in violation of other relevant laws and regulations
Article 13 (Copyright of post)
The copyright of the post belongs to the publisher, and the member can not commercially use the material posted on the service,
such as processing or selling the information obtained by using the service.
Article 14 (Service Hours)
The use of the service is 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special obstacle in business or technology.
However, this is not the case when there are reasons such as periodic inspection.
Article 15 (Service Use Responsibility)
The Company shall not take any responsibility for the illegal distribution of hacking, obscene site links, commercial software, etc., using the service. not.
Article 16 (Suspension of Service)
You may stop providing the service in the following cases:
1. Inevitable due to repair work of service equipment
2. If the telecommunications carrier specified in the Telecommunication Business Act terminates telecommunication services
3. When system check is required
4. Any other force majeure
Chapter 5 Termination and Use Restrictions
Article 17 (Termination and Use Restriction)
① When a member intends to terminate the contract, the member himself / herself must apply for termination through the Internet.
② The Company shall give the user the opportunity to express his / her opinion by 30 days before the termination action if he / she acted in the following items.
1. You have stolen someone's user ID and password
2. If you intentionally disturb the operation of the service
3. If you applied for a false application
4. If the same user double-registers with another ID
5. In the event that the contents which are inhibited by public order and morals
6. If you have done something that damages or disadvantage others' honor
7. When transmitting large amount of information or transmitting advertisement information for the purpose of obstructing stable operation of service
8. Distribution of computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information communication facilities or destruction of information.
9. Infringes the intellectual property rights of the Company or other members or third parties.
10. Misuse of other person's personal information, user ID and password
11. If a member posts pornographic material on his / her homepage or bulletin board or links to a sexually explicit site
12. If it is judged to be in violation of related laws and regulations
Chapter 6 Others
Article 18 (Prohibition of Transfer)
The member can not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status of use contract to another person and can not provide it as collateral.
Article 19 (Compensation for Damages)
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Members in connection with the services provided free of charge,
except for damage caused by the Company's intentional or material negligence.
Article 20 (Disclaimer)
① If the Company can not provide the service due to natural disasters, war or other force majeure, the Company shall be exempted from responsibility for the service.
② The Company is exempted from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as maintenance, replacement, periodic inspection and construction of service facilities.
③ The Company shall not be liable for the obstacles of the use of the service due to the cause of the member.
④ The Company shall not be liable for damages caused by the data obtained through the profit or service that the member expects to use the service.
⑤ The Company shall not be held responsible for the contents of information, data, facts and accuracy posted by the member in the service.
Article 21 (Competent Court)
If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company shall be the jurisdiction of the exclusive jurisdiction.
(Effective Date) This Agreement will be effective from August 25, 2016.